Job Description :
- 8+ years of hands on development experience in Oracle SOA 12c
- Good hands on experience in Oracle SOA suite including BPEL, Human Workflow, Business rules, BAM, Mediator, Oracle Adapters, OSB, JDeveloper, WebLogic Application server, and Oracle Database.
- Good understanding of SOA lifecycle, Integration patterns and standard methodologies.
- Experience in creating technical designs, deployment related artifacts.
Ability to Develop, Unit test and fix defects raised during testing phases.
Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder, global delivery environment.
- Knowledge of Unix commands and SQL will be required.
- Certification in Oracle SOA/BPM Suite will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
- We also offer Green Card sponsorship for selected & qualified applicants