Global Digital Transformation and Martech Projects Group (US/Asia)
- Experience in fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment doing Design, Development, Administration, and troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and AEM 6.x versions.
- Exposure in all phases of SDLC across dev, unit testing, & prod support following Agile/Scrum delivery methodology.
- Design & Develop solutions based on Adobe AEM and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows
- Able to translate client requirements into functional and technical designs & device the best in class solutions & create end-to-end specs for implementation.
- Ensure implementation of coding best practices to optimize page load time, performance, security and scalability of the entire application.
- Experience with large scale, high volume E-commerce websites, Responsive design techniques.
- Significant exposure of working with ClientLibs, Java Content Repository (API), Sling Web Framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Strong knowledge of creating REST Web Services. Experience working with both SQL and NonSQL databases.
- Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding how Backbone and Underscore js frameworks can be used for optimization of the SFCC sites.
- Store location module/functionality
- Working on different store views / multiple site-domain scenario
- Customized a module which involved CMS dynamic content management
- Category & Product Level attribute based customization
- Integration of Mana Filters & Mana Pro for product attributes
- Writing styles using SASS framework.
- Worked on Backbone and Underscore js frameworks.
- Involved integrating DW cartridges, Developing Custom Cartridges
- Creating REALM and code push via SVN
- Involved in Project Discovery to Project deployment