Location: 100% Remote
What you should have:
- Minimum 8+ years of IT Industry experience.
- Fully Remote Position As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will have a solid understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies with thorough experience in working on enterprise infrastructure architecture using Microsoft Azure (IAAS, PAAS).
- You will be responsible to mentor and coach other engineers in a team environment on cloud technologies.
- You will work closely with management to provide technical expertise for migrating to a cloud environment.
- You will ensure solutions fit into an enterprise context and meet the requirements of all stakeholders (functional & non-functional), as well as managing project constraints.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who can work across departments to manage the overall migration of on-prem systems to the Azure environment.
- Your expertise will be vital to analyze and resolve complex issues and work across multiple functions to define a new direction or significant advancement.